Massive Book Haul From the Past Week

I got some really cool gifts and found some terrific bargains over the past week and I thought I'd share them with you guys.

In the category Free Swag From Friends and Publishers:

The Moorcocks are from Evans Light. The Fold is from my book fairy. And Armada is from Crown Publishing for review.

In the category of Less Than Fifty Cents a Piece:

Awesome finds at Goodwill and my new favorite thrift shop, Cherry Pickers.

In the category of Paid Full Price Because Sexy:

Okay, so the Cronin book wasn't full price. I found it on the clearance rack at BAM. Cool part? It's a signed first edition. Scored it for $6. Dig it.

In the category Bought to Sell:

In the category of Didn't Get What I Paid For:

The seller on ebay that I purchased this from said this was in "Good" condition. Since when does "Good" condition include being held together with packing tape, cigarette burns, price-sticker residue, and missing pages?

In the category Not Book Related in the Least:

Never leave a ten year old and a three year old alone with the dog while you take a shower.

And finally, in the category of My Friends are Hilarious:

If you know Kelly (and the Book Boar) on Goodreads, it should come as no surprise to you that she's the one who sent me this little gem. (Side note: I collect bookmarks, especially the weird shit people leave in their books when then trade them in to used book stores.) Thanks, Kells, I'll cherish him forever.

*hugs and high fives*